Forum home The potting shed

Glorous gardens from above

Hi

Does anyone know about this new gardening series that is supposed to start on 6/7 October on BBC? It was mentioned in the October issue. I couldn't find it on iPlayer. Has anyone seem it? 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,257

Was going to post exactly the same myself !  Assume the BBC have rescheduled it - but it would be great if someone could post here when they spot it.  I have my record button at the ready, to store up some gardening viewing for those dark winter nights that will soon be upon usimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • FleurisaFleurisa Posts: 779

Rescheduled to the 3rd of November, BBC1 3.15pm

• Thanks, Fleurisa. I will put that in my dairy!!

• FleurisaFleurisa Posts: 779

Christine tweeted that a couple of days ago, but she did say that she would tweet again if it got changed

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,257

Great -thanksimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Tend not to watch many gardening progs these days but do recall with pleasure when Christine Walkden first appeared on our screens. 

Such a natural down to earth person......very knowledgeable and her enthusiasm is infectious. Glad to know that she will be back again soonimage 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,543

Huge fans of CW here. Very much looking forward to this programme image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

CW for queen I say! She's brill. Her book is on my shelf as one of my absolute favourites. Joy to watch.