Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Get well soon Nigel!

So sad to hear Monty tell us about Nigel's ear infection. image Here's hoping he recovers  soon and is back next week, I for one missed him.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

I'll drink to that!image

• granmagranma Posts: 1,933

Yes I know what you mean ,you sort of get used to him being part of Gardeners World .It is worst for animals all they know is that it hurts. Here's hoping we shall see him back soon.

• YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

I missed him too, he's such a good companion.  I wonder how many balls are lying around that garden.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • PhasmidPhasmid Posts: 41

Oh no! I hadn't watched it yet so sad to hear image  get well soon Nigel!!!

• ginagibbsginagibbs Posts: 756

Poor Nigie, get well soonimage

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

it's a dog, he can't read.

Devon.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

let alone use a computer

Devon.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

I'm sure Monty will pass on our good wishes and perhaps give him a treat or two on our behalf. 

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • I did notice that Nigel wasn't there last night but didn't know why. What I did notice was we had a full half hour of GW and not 5 minutes watching Nigel catching a tennis ball!

By the way, I'm sure you all want to know that I am suffering with very painful sciatica, but I'm soldiering on!!!  (We females do!)

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

I can sympathise with that Ndimage

These threads are something we get used to.

Someone posts something re the dog, MD or gardening programmes in general. There's a great outpouring of Ilove/I hate this or that. It gets childish, then rude, then really unpleasant then daddy comes home and smacks the culprits. (That's Daniel, the editor)

We could agree to differ but too many people need the last wordimage

Which camp am I in? My own. I'm a gardener and I like plants

In the sticks near Peterborough