Forum home Talkback

Flooded gardens campaign

I'm just getting round to reading my October GW issue, how great to see a thank you to everyone that got involved in helping the flooded gardens from back in the spring. 

I know I only send in a few seeds but some of you moved mountains to help those people so just wanted to say congratulations.  

That's all image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

I was reading GW in bed last night and was really pleased to see that the flooded gardens group have had recognition. The co-ordination of plants to places must have been a huge headache.  Well done all of youimage  Also well done Peanuts3 for bringing it up hereimage

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

I don't get the mag; any chance of a photo of the article?image

I'm not sure about a photo of the article because of the copyright rules.  If you PM me your address artjak I will send it to youimage

• Oh Artjak I'm so pleased I mentioned it then as you are mentioned in it.  Your name is there in print imageimageimage

I'll leave it to Lesley K to get a copy to you, but let me know if any problems.  Don't see why we couldn't photograph it though as it is the same magazine as this website...

Peanuts, I think Lesley is probably right in that you cannot copy printed material without permission and re-produce it on a public forum. Perhaps I'll ask Daniel Haynes if he could post itimage

• Oh okay, that is good to know.  Thanks for pointing that out. image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 47,198

art - glad they got round to getting it in the mag after all...imageimage

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

artjak I have sent an e-mail with attachment.  If it doesn't work let me know and I'll send a paper copyimage

Thank you Lesley and Daniel Haynes for sending me copiesimage The article said that 100 plants had arrived; well I took 12 crates I think which were way more than 100 and everyone else sent 100'simage Perhaps the writer misunderstoodimage

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,572

Missed off a couple of noughts probably.image