GW competitions.

I keep on entering these competitions, hoping to win something one day but it's just not happening .     

Does anyone actually win?   Anything?   Ever  ??

• The DoctorThe Doctor Posts: 177

I haven't yet, really wanted the composting mower image

• cloud8cloud8 Posts: 101

not yet but I'll keep trying.  I once entered a Telegraph competition for some solar panels and I didn't win but they sent me a book instead on how to film wildlife which was nice but rather random.

• AtillaAtilla Posts: 1,493

I won the seed box a few months back. Was a total suprise and something I needed as mice feasted on my seeds and bulbs carefully placed away for the winter - they ate through the envelopes and cardboard. Very happy as I never win anything! The box is square and metal and will keep the mice out this year.

I really wanted to win the border pack - it was a template for plants and you could choose tropical/cottage etc.

• Jean GenieJean Genie Posts: 1,724

I couldn't win an arguement !

• Im beginning to wonder if anyone does win all these marvellous prizes, I have been trying for a long time.... I think GW should publish (without personal details) who won what and when. 

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,806
    beatrice20 wrote (see)

Im beginning to wonder if anyone does win all these marvellous prizes, I have been trying for a long time.... I think GW should publish (without personal details) who won what and when. 

what a list like this??

http://www.gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners/

• It hasn't accurred to me to think about this before.The law says that winners' names must be published or be available on request. It would indeed be good if they were in GW monthly.

• gab82gab82 Posts: 73
    It never seems to be updated. ....considering the amount of competitions though!
  • Me neither,  couldnt win an argument image

• Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,455
    Haven't entered as thought wouldn't win image