If it is just a few nothing much to worry about-have you added anything in the way of compost this year?-
Just pick them off rather than hoeing them in-they are just feeding of decaying matter in the soil.
It's the warm damp weather, we've already had two 'flushes' of Blushers under the trees in our garden, much earlier than we would usually see them.
I would just leave them and enjoy them as part of the wonderful variety that Nature shows us - there may have been a little spent mushroom compost used there at sometime, or they may be 'wild' fungi but they're unlikely to do any harm to your flowers. In any case, the mushrooms are merely the fruiting body of a much larger 'plant' which is the mycelium growing underground.
They're fine, just enjoy them. The vast majority of fungi are completely harmless to plants, simply feeding off dead material as Geoff said.