The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Garden Vac

I am looking at getting a garden vac. I want something not too heavy, reasonably priced (70 pounds) and suitable large garden. Any ideas please? I was looking at a Flymo scirocco but never having had one before need some guidance ????

• CharleyDCharleyD Posts: 440

Hi Tracey.  I've got a Flymo scirocco.  To be honest though, I don't use it very much.  I find that by the time I've sorted out extensions for the lead, in order to reach most areas in our garden, I could have had a rake out, gathered and disposed of the leaves.  The gathering bag is fine but the seal on mine seems to have slipped so I get a spray of dust while I'm using it.  The hoover itself works fine, when it's not clogged up.  Actually, the best use I found for it was hoovering up my begonia bed, when the massive flowers dropped off - and the bed is close to the mains so it was easy.  I may give it another go this year, but it's not something I particularly find helpful or enjoy using.