Forum home Plants

My first 'yarden'

2»

• Thankyou for your nice comments image

The pots on the left were from the poundshop and fell to bits shortly after this photo!

I don't live in the same house anymore i rent and upgraded to an actual garden but not long after we moved in i developed costochondritis so couldn't actually do anything in the garden so at the moment i'm concentrating on the front potted display and surrounding myself with streptocarpus and african violets.

I'm slowly getting there and hope i'll be well enough to enrol at east durham horticultural college.. fingers crossed!

• oh and tea would be lovely runnybeak image

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Lovely 'Yardan' especially like the office type chair, so you can work out thereimage I know nothing about the condition that you have, but I fervently hope you will be well enough soon to make more gardens and post the pics hereimage

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 15,699

I don't know about either Karma, but hope you are well soon, best wishes

• thankyou. it's inflammation of the cartilage in the chest.. mimics the signs of a heart attack which was scary the first time i was in pain! Can't lift pots or anything heavy (not what you expect at the age of 22!) but thankfully i have a strapping man to help me image