My first 'yarden'

I thought i would share with you all my first ever 'yarden' from 4 years ago. All of the plants were grown from seed with no knowledge of anything. It snowballed from there and now it's my biggest passion (obsession!) in life and has helped immensely with my mental health and wellbeing. 

Just glad i have caught the bug young and have many many years of gardening ahead of me!

• AWBAWB Posts: 400

Looks lovely.

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,199

Brilliantimage

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Well done, it look beautiful!

• KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

It looked lovely and I think you have some artistic talent image  the draping of the cloth on the table looks really great. How does it look now? I'd love to see more pics. image

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

That's very pretty, well done.  I love the coloured tin pots to the left of the picture, they are lovely.

Like KEF, I would love to see more pictures image

Have you seen the shabby chic thread (not implying it's shabby!), I say that because we like watering cans, jugs, quirky plant pots etc on there for planting things in image

• LynLyn Posts: 8,406

Thats really lovely.

Kef, thats a back of a chair!

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
  • KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

Lyn, green cloth draped on the table, I hope it is or my new specs need taking back  imageimage

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 19,762

Well done Karmag. Those sterile little spaces we sometimes have can be transformed with a bit of thought and some tlc. You'll get birds, bees and other insects coming in too which will be wonderful.

I'm glad doing it has helped you too. Gardening's a lifeline for so many people of all ages. I hope the 'bug' stays with you and you continue enjoying it image

to walk through a forest is to touch the past

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,269

Hi karmag, its beautiful, love the watering can just seen in the picture. Look forward to seeing more pics.

• AirwavesAirwaves Posts: 82

Well done, it's a marvellous transformation and I'm sure many will get pleasure from seeing it