Forum home Plants

day lilies

• granmagranma Posts: 1,913

Hi nut ,some of yours are coming out are they ,do you ant to do a soap for something or some seeds etc?

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

That'll be a swap then gran? They won't need washingimage

There's a large flowered yellow one that might be  Mary Barnard or something like that, a lightish pink and a bright orange with a kind of extra bit stuck in the top, 

You're welcome. Some time in the early winter I should thinkimage

HECK THIS KINDLE !!!!!!! it's done it again  , shall have to get the laptop out.  Before they put me out with the rubbish  or start wearing me specs.  image

Anyway what it should have read and what I'm asking is nut if your thinning out do you want to do a swap for something your wanting  ( plant or seed ) ? If I have it. 

At the moment I'm collecting seed for the cottage garden and hardy plant society and now this forums seed swap if  I can. I grow as many different plants that I can for the seed swaps .

Hi Gran, I'm having a big collection as well, very lax at sending to HPS though I've been a member for donkey's years and get seed from the list. Must do better. I think all mine went on this forum last year with a few to a local garden group.

PM me your address

Thanks nut, how do you want to work it with the postage?  Also  have I to pm you with my list of seeds ?  Built this will be next week as. Grandkids are here for a sleepover till Monday.

I know from sending to the cottage gdn s that I can send you roughly  8 lots of seed for well under £2.

We'll have  conference next week Gran. My Hermes is much cheaper than the post officeimage

I m  a bit ignorant living here in the back of beyond,  but what is Hermes ?

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 36,078

Delivery service/courier thingy Gran image

A girl at work got very excited one day when she got (yet another) delivery and it was from Hermes. She thought it was from the French fashion company, and her husband had bought her something...imageimage

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,477

I have heard that Hermes is cheaper than Royal Mail, but is it easy to use?

Yes.

The only drawback for some is that you need access to a printer to print out the labels with bar codes on