Forum home Talkback

sorry who is this?

granmagranma Posts: 1,925

Having checked my homepage details. I see I have listed bamboogie as a member I am ignoring but having no memory of this member  I don't know how it's got there?   

Bamboogie if your out there , I don't know what has happened.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,503

It can happen by accident - I once ignored myself!  - just hovering your cursor over the wrong bit of the page can do it.  You can go into your list of Ignored members and delete Bamboogie from there and all will be fine again image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,568

I tried to remove everyone from my ignored list but they won't go. It doesn't matter, they were mostly advertisers and WUMS and aren't about now anyway. But if I do ignore anyone by mistake I won't get them backimage

I delete them and they disappear, but when I look next time , they're back.

• granmagranma Posts: 1,925

Ok feel less guilty now, just didn't want it to come up on anyone's page that I was ignoring them.

Thanks to you all.image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,503
    nutcutlet wrote (see)

I tried to remove everyone from my ignored list but they won't go. It doesn't matter, they were mostly advertisers and WUMS and aren't about now anyway. But if I do ignore anyone by mistake I won't get them backimage

I delete them and they disappear, but when I look next time , they're back.

I think if they've been barred by the Mods then they show up on our ignored list and we can't get rid of them - whereas if we've Ignored them ourselves then we can un-Ignore them image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 16,791

I think someone has ignored me, cos whenever I make comment to them I never get a reply/answer image

• PalustrisPalustris Posts: 3,900

Strange, there are two on my ignore llist, neither of which are the ones mentioned above and certainly never ignored anyone on here that I can remember.

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,835

Its not me Lily

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 47,198

or me lily image

I tend to just 'theoretically ignore' people if you know what I mean.. image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,835

I did ignore someone who doesnt seem to be around anymore and Ive removed the ignore on that successfully.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands