Forum home Talkback

Bargins on the high street

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,540

Oh image That's a good one image Bargain that is image

• bekkie hughesbekkie hughes Posts: 5,294
    Im too lazy to write long names, and half the time cant spell them! (Blushing face) dont have blushing face smiley image
  • Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,540

image I'd do image

Show offimage
    I typed plant offers in google, found a special Thompson and Morgan site which has quite a few postage only deals, one of them is 24 viola/pansys plus fertiliser ans seeds for 4.90, sorry cant do links but should be easy enough to find image
  • I usually go to the Range and complain to the manager about how poorly they look after their plants and usually get a few 'rescue' plants for 50p each...hehehe

Nice one Stephen, i sometimes do that at my local shop image

Just noticed the link that came with my tesco boost for thompson and morgan also has a code for free delivery when you click the link to the T&M site image

Hayloft are doing the 10 for 10 quid offer on the phlox again image
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,926

Aldi were doing bedding pansies and violas yesterday - £1.99 for (I think) 12 plants. 

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

just saw that clubcard boost bekkie, i shop a little at tesco and have a clubcard, never got anything from it how would i know how much i have on it? i only understand the boots advantage card!

RM, just go onto their website, register online, then you should be able to view your clubcard points etc, you only need 5 pounds of points image

I shop online with them alot, so it quickly adds up image