Forum home Talkback

Lost copy of GW mag!

RosanneRosanne Posts: 4

I read my copy of Gardeners World on a plane today, and have arrived at my destination, only to realise (HORROR!) that I've left it behind in the seat pocket on the plane! (Gutted).

Luckily, I'd read most of it, but there were a couple of offers I wanted to use. One was spring bulbs for next year (I think it was around £10, and included a free wooden planter with a pump), and the other was a saving on perennials... I can't quite remember the details, but I already have the free butterfly perennials from the last magazine, and this offer included some others I wanted - I think it was also around £10.

I can't see either of these offers in the 'offers' section on the website.

Any idea how I can trace them without the actual hard copy?
*Sob*

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Hi Rosanne,

I've got August magazine and I have found the bulb offer but not the other one yet, I think the reason you can't find it under offers on line is that it's a advert rather than a GW offer. The bulbs are Spalding Bulb Co, 100 bulbs + planter + 75 bulbs free for £9.97 and £4.99 P&P.  You can order them online at spaldingbulb.co.uk/ab or by phone on 0844 4811002 quoted AB.

Hope this helps, I'm still looking for the perennials.

I think I've found the other one.....Van Meuwen, 72 hardy perennials for £9.99 + £3.95 P&P. Online at www.vanmeuwen.com/VSOP279 or phone 08445571850 quoting VSOP 279.

Here you got wish I'd thought to do this before I typed it all out LOL!

• RosanneRosanne Posts: 4
    Amazing, thank you so much!

I'm still gutted I left it behind, but a little less gutted now! image

I'd be gutted too Rosanne, but then I won't be taking my copy on holiday for that reason because I know what a muppet I can be LOL!!  I'll be taking my Woman and Home instead, it doesn't matter so much if I lose that as I don't refer back to it. Treat yourself to another copy image