Forum home Talkback

where to buy watering spikes

Anyone know where you can buy adjustable watering spikes to be attached to bottles for slow watering of containers, as shown by Toby Buckland on BBC Hampton court programme in June 2014?


  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,800

    Several on Amazon. image

    Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

  • Yes, we've bought some of them and they don't work and the ones Toby Buckland showed I've been unable to find anywhere, they looked more effective as they had a separate adjustment attachment, but thanks for your reply anyway

  • MelspadMelspad Posts: 73

    Try Harrod Horticulture (internet) - I use them a lot and am very pleased with all I get.  They sell IRISO water spikes that they claim fit most water bottles and are adjustable - set of 4 are £11.80.  Never used them, but I am sure the reviews will give you info about whether they are any good.  Best of luck.

  • Thanks for your advice. I have ordered from Harrod Horticulture as they look exactly like the ones Toby Buckland was using although the reviews are a bit mixed. We'll see!

Sign In or Register to comment.