Forum home Tools and techniques

plant supports

Hi those in gardening land I am trying to find the name/web site of a product i saw in a gardening mag a few months ago. It  attaches to concrete fence posts and  then can attach  wires to make  plant suppport framework for climbing plants without drilling into panels or concrete. Any one  able to help with info please.


  • The only one I can think of is I bought hanging basket brackets from the that clip over concrete posts. 

  • Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,817

    Thanks, I have the hanging basket brackets.So useful. I went onto the web site but seem to only have the basket ones.

    I accidently threw magazine away, so the search, goes on. Not even sure which one it was. Definately not GW

Sign In or Register to comment.