Forum home Talkback

Talkback: Watering priorities

SourabhSourabh Posts: 3
You might not have to face these water priorities while using artificial plants. Because you don't require any of these things while using silk plants.

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 16,153

But that wouldn't be gardening, would it?

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,544

There could be a whole parallel gardening experience here. Silk slugs and silk greenfly.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 16,153

imageimage

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

What??? Did I read that right image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,221

You'd need these for pollination 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

And David K's avatar to not eat our silk plants image

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Erm image

I think I'd rather my twice daily jaunts around the garden with my special needs wheelbarrow full of watering cans.

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Silk plants would get jolly soggy in the rainimage Perhaps the only way is plasticimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,544

Oh, can I sing Plastic Man while I do it? Love Ray Davies. Sorry, old, old.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Stacey DochertyStacey Docherty Posts: 1,759
    I have said it before but will recall the tale... When we moved In to our house I marveled at how despite not tending the garden the flowers were lovely... A few days later and I realised it was a collection of material and plastic flowers throughout and artificial ivy strung up over the fence panel. Lol 4 carrier bags we withdrew from the garden. Just out of badness I keep one of the yellow plastic chrysanthemums in the kitchen ( in a vase!)