Spear and Jacksons new Kew Gardens range of tools - any good

I've seen online Spear and Jacksons new Kew Gardens range of tools - not seen them in stores yet so haven't seen their quality first hand. Has anyone seen/own these and are they any good - mainly interested in their secateurs and stainless spades: http://www.twwholesale.co.uk/browse.php/section/961/level/3

Thanks

Dougy

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,104

Haven't seen the range you mention but S & J are usually one of the best names in garden toolsimage

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,933

I bought one of their neverbend  root breakers last year. Thats pretty good . Better than breaking another spade handle anyway.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Alan4711Alan4711 LincolnshirePosts: 1,572

Purchased a Spear and Jackson xtra long Heavy duty electric hedge cutter a couple of years ago £29.99 in a B+Q sale,its the best one iv had,i still have saws from them 20 + years old they were always a  name to trust.  

• D0ugyD0ugy Posts: 6

Wow really good response - I think I'm going to make the plunge and get a few items before the weekend as I've got a promo code to use - thanks all.