Forum home Garden design

Any plant ideas please...

2»

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bekkie hughesbekkie hughes Posts: 5,294
    Dont take this the wrong way, but your fence may not have many years left, if you do go for a climber, give it something to climb up or grow an annual, you would be heart broken if the fence needs to be replaced and your climber has to come down too (the voice of bitter experience!) image
  • KelcowKelcow Posts: 7
    Fence took a battering during the storms, it's on the to do list to replace image
  • Chrissie12Chrissie12 Posts: 24

Hello Kelcow,

Your little bit of heaven looks so beautiful !!

You are doing a great jjob, you must have been born with green fingers?! 

Isn't it funny? You have got rid of Bamboo, and  am looking for more of it?!

My Brother in law gave me  some a few months ago and it's growing great, I have quite a lot of damp, shady area's in my garden, plus lots of tree roots, so, I can't dig very deep at all, the Bamboo seems to fit the bill perfectly!  also it will, eventually give a good privacy screen!!

Anywy, just really wanted to say, you aare doing a great job!

I hope it keeps growi g nicely for you and you get much pleasure from it, when you can find time to relax!

Bye bye.

• hogweedhogweed Central ScotlandPosts: 3,975

A bank  of lavender would be really nice there. Most perennials would suit a sunny spot. Just go for things you like and be  a bit careful about reading the final sizes on the labels. Good luck.

'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller

Wow! Hogweed, that's a brillliant idea!

I have lots of Lavender, the scent is fab.

Take care all.

• KelcowKelcow Posts: 7
    Thank you for all your ideas. I love lavender have some in pots but think I'll get some for there too image

And thank you Chrissie for your lovely comments image

Xx

imageYou are welcome Kelcow! 

Keep up the good work.