Forum home The potting shed

Visit to the Old Vicarage Gardens, East Ruston, Norfolk. 19/07/14

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,946

Panda and I have been planning a trip to visit the Old Vicarage Gardens at East Ruston in Norfolk - we thought that a Saturday would be good then any of those who still have to attend salt mines during the week could come along too!  

How does Saturday 19th July sound to people?   I've been before - as I recall parking is pretty good and OH recalls very good tea and cake image  

There's also some chickens and animals so something for smaller people to look at if anyone brings an apprentice gardener along image

http://www.e-ruston-oldvicaragegardens.co.uk/pages/view/564/home.htm 

We  thought that some of us might go for a pub meal locally afterwards so if anyone's interested in that idea let us know.  

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Sounds good. I shall put it on the calendar but it's more probably than definitely at the momentimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,946

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Funnily enough, it's in my diary too Nut image image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

I'm going for a bump image

• SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 954

Yes, I'm in!  

Hurrah!!!

I wonder if Alan 4711 will be able to make it?

He's close to me, so maybe image

Glad your on board Snoodle image

Bumping image