What is it you want to know?
Hm still no question appearing ...
The seeds of laburnum are poisonous and should not be eaten - it is said they can be quite attractive to young children, particularly if they have been shown how to eat peas from pods, so make sure any children who may be in your garden are kept an eye on and that you gather up and dispose of any seedpods that fall onto your plot. The foliage and wood is also toxic if eaten but it will not poison your veg - it is good garden practice to rake up all fallen leaves in the autumn and compost them or make leafmould - I would do the same with the laburnum leaves or you could burn them or put them in your Local Authority brown bin if you prefer.
The beautiful laburnum blossoms will attract lots of pollinating insects which will be very beneficial for your garden.
We should remember that many plants in our garden are poisonous - e.g. holly berries, foxgloves, potato seeds, rhubarb leaves - children should be watched and taught not to eat anything without asking first - I survived childhood with all these and many other such plants in our garden and the surrounding countryside, and so have many more - the human race would be verging on extinction if plants were as dangerous as some people make out.
There is some interesting information on this site http://www.thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/laburnum_anagyroides.htm