Forum home Talkback

BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

I'm the opposite.  I don't like the aftertaste of aspartame or whatever it is they use to sweeten it.  Don't have it very often though, so every once in a while is probably okay!  With ice and a slice of course image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,872

I started drinking Diet Pepsi in 1964 when it was first introduced to the UK - think I've probably got used to whatever it is they put in those drinks now image 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,093

I hate fizzy drinks including fizzy lagerimage

I need real ale.

But water or fruit juice will do if it's the middle of the day

Yuk - don't do lager - love real ale, especially Adnams bitter straight from the barrel like in my old local http://www.laxfieldkingshead.co.uk/gallery/ image

I also like some German-type wheat beers

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

I now understand how Lily and OL felt when we went to Oddsocks . . . . I wanna come image

It's ok Panda - we're going to arrange a trip to East Ruston Old Vicarage at the end of July aren't we image  They have jolly good scones and it's so near the sea we might have to go and have ice cream too!!!

Alan 4711 might be well enough to comeimage, and perhaps Supernoodle might be able to make it too!!! 

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,954

I can pick you up from Long Eaton station...go on, book a day off.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Fidget I would love too, and would be the first to encourage others, but I have only just come back to work and I have guides on a Friday image 

I will console myself with the knowledge that you will all be having a lovely time and enjoy your photos image

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,902

Big sulks here Panda, can't go again image

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Do you run the guides Panda?  The little fella here goes to Beavers.  Most of the girls go to cubs and scouts here I think, because there are so few kids around.