BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Dove image  Apparently Yorkshire folk have dubbed the Humber Bridge, the 'bridge to Nowhere', so obviously Nowhere begins up here and extends all the way to East Anglia!!

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I have to cross the Humber regularly and I dislike it immensely (I don't like bridges!!), my work colleague has to keep talking to me as we cross it to keep my mind off feeling ill!!

OL there is a peculiar effect made by the construction design of the Humber Bridge which makes me very wary whenever I cross it - something like stripes?  In a way that similar bridges haven't affected me.  I often wonder whether it is deliberate because it slows people down.  Also the view is so good from there, that it would be easy to get distracted, looking from side to side, which is not good if you are driving!  Are you over here often?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118

Oooh! just bumping this up 'cos there's only 10 more sleeps image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I'm so excited Dove.....10 more sleeps until the day before my sister's big day image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118

Hope the weather stays fine for all of us OL image  Will we get to see a pic of you in your frock? 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Me too Dove and it depends if I look as lovely as I'd like to look.....I know why sister will so I might just post a pic of her image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,352

Countdown starts here - long range weather forecast is looking goodimageimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 954

Hope you have fun guys.  Im jumping out of a plane that dayimage.  Ten more sleeps, is it? image

Don't do it Supernoodle!  Ring the Samaritans image