BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,038

I've checked with MIL - I can stay with her overnight in South Lincs so I'll be fresh as a daisy image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• SweetPea93SweetPea93 Posts: 446

sulk sulk sulk. I used to live not a million miles away, but now I'm down in Worcestershire, where nobody on the forum appears to be from!!

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,525

Same here Sweetpea, nobody lives near me either.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I live near you both when my Tardis is workingimage

• SweetPea93SweetPea93 Posts: 446

it'd fab if by the username there'd be a location thing saying how many miles away they were from you, like a dating app lol. I thought there would be lots of folk from this way, but seemingly not, most folk are north, or north midlands, or down in the south! grumbles

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

SP3 We had a thread that had a map and we posted where we were, don't have time to look back for it now, will check for it tomoz' if no one else does.....poor little billy no mates imageimageimage

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005
    Well nobody is VERY near me. But in Lincolnshire we don't expect anyone to be, and getting anywhere is less to do with distance or region, and more to do with transport options and connectivity. We live about ten minutes from the M180 motorway, which means I can be in Manchester in less than two hours, Leeds in one, Sheffield in less than one. London is quick by train from Newark - about an hour and a half. But Norfolk, which one would assume was nearby, is an eternity away, because the roads are so slow, and we do a wicked line in tractors doing 15mph on single lane A roads!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,038

imageimageimage  What's a motorway? image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005
    I'm not sure it would be relevant Dove....
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,546

Its that noisy thing about 400 yards away from me.image

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3