BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

1242526272830»

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118

And THANK YOU so much Artjak, for doing the driving for our little group - much appreciated ((hugs)) image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 7,201

Lovely pics Dove........between FG and you, an excellent tour.......thanks to both of youimage

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Artjak, I haven't told Mr Bee yet image.  Am waiting for the right moment which should come some time between now and November when the bare root roses arrive!

• allium2allium2 Posts: 413

Such lovely photos. Barnsdale looks a very inspiring garden which is now on the list of places to visit. Glad you all had a nice time - you had a lovely day weather wise too. 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,350

Wonderful pics everyone - brings it all back.  What a beautiful place to visit, and what a lovely time i hadimageimageimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Great pics Dove. Brings a lump to my throat seeing the things Geoff made, is it really all those years ago? I am assuming they are the original things that have been painted and looked after.  

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118

They certainly looked like the originals KEF image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Dove I'm pleased about that  image thanks for reply.

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

BusyBee, I am sure that the Lady Hamilton Rose can be sneaked in under the radarimage