BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Oh Fidget, I don't envy you now.  This is always what happens.   You say, can you do date A or date B, or if not possible maybe we could find a date C.  And....

33% of people can't do date A

33% of people can't do date B

and 33% couldn't do date C

1% of the people couldn't come on any of them anyway.

So you have to choose to go without the people who expressly said they couldn't do that date you have chosen, and worry that they will feel hurt - that you chose the one date when they said they couldn't make it.  I think the trick will be that we have to schedule lots of days out and then everyone will get in on one of them one day, eventually image  When I was working, the girls' Christmas 'do' inevitably took place on about the 25th of January, for precisely these reasons.  (PS, if you make it on a weekend, I won't take offence!!)

• Could do that midday/ish.....providing me wooden leg is back from the menders.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,530

I can't come to any of the dates as its too far, so I shall sulkimageimage

Hope you all have a lovely time tho  image

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Don't change any dates for me, I'll just fit in if I can, if not I'll do it another time so no worries....I'll just go and join Lily and sulk image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,561

OK.  So how about move it to Friday 20th June. Meet around midday outside the coffee shop. (inside if wet)

So now how many have we got.

Me, Dove, Nut, Chicky , Busy bee and David K.

Anyone else?

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I'm sulking imageimage I'll get there one day and I'm sure you're day will be a lot more relaxed than mine image

Have fun ladies (and man image)

• landgirl100landgirl100 Posts: 655

Hope you all have a lovely day. Have some cake for me!

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Cool - see you there.  I will be on Cloud 9 cos I will be working from home in that time period, so it will be fabby to have an excuse to get out and enjoy myself for a day!! 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,354

I'll be there ..... VERY excited!!imageimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,530

I'm sulking, would love to meet you all, but have a great time. Have some cake and ice cream for me image