BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Daniel it was a good time indeed.  Nut, it wasn't a typo, but OH has just called me over to see the most precarious 'crockery on a draining board display' you could ever imagine.A positive leaning tower of Pisa in plate and bowl form.....image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,087

image. It's a start BB. perhaps it was an experiment in pivots and fulcrums. Are those the right words? My last physics lesson was a while ago 

Artjak - I ordered Lady Emma Hamilton.....  image  She will be a VIP here in the world of 50p rescue roses....!

Nut, you've lost me.  Gave up physics as soon as I possibly could.  But the teenager got the highest marks in his year at school in last year's physics exam, so maybe he was making a smart alec point.  (Most likely the point was 'don't ask me to wash up again if you want your crockery in one piece!'). 

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Glad you all had a lovely day image I was with you in spirit if not in body image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,087

Hi Panda

Dove has taken Mollyimage

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Hurrah image Thanks Dove and Nut image Can't wait to catch up with her in late July image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Lovely picture of the ladies. image

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,825

What a lovely pic of you all. Chicky, Busy Bee,......you look so different image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 27,902

Great pic and glad you all had a good time. I imagine plenty of ice cream was eaten. I had some yesterday at home - just to keep you company of course...image

BB- I not only had a teenager washing up last night - I had one making the dinner. She stops being a teenager in a couple of weeks though - does that mean she's officially 'an adult'...image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....