Forum home Talkback

BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Ice cream image

What a fabulous day out!!!  My brain has been buzzing with all the good ideas offered by A: the garden itself, and more importantly, B: the lovely ladies with whom I spent a perfect afternoon!!  And now, I am like a child at Christmas with all the lovely plant gifts I have been showered with.  I fully intend to put them all on the table under the gazebo, and read up on Nut's carefully written notes, (accompanying glass of wine optional!!) and then I shall Google image my new presents so I can visualise them, before deciding where they can go.  What a perfect way to spend a Friday evening image Thank you to everyone involved, and Fidget - that was an inspired choice of place to go.  And a big thank you for the plants.

PS Fairygirl, I had the raspberry - ice cream that is!

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,329

I had raspberry ice cream too.image

Off out tonight. Lots of pictures tomorrow.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,122

Glass of wine essential BB. I've got oneimage

Great day and lovely to meet more of our excellent forumites. Thank you all.

I had elderflower and pear sorbet, very nice if a little sweet for my taste.

I managed to avoid buying anything in the GC though I have fidgets giftsimage

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Glad you all had a brill day image Pressies in terms of plants from friends are the best image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,958
    Brilliant Day image

Soooo lovely to meet everyone, and a wonderful, inspirational place to visit.

Have made it safely to the peaks - see you later peeps
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.

Chicky don't know if peaks are home, or you've stopped for a break, safe trip if not home. image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,122

Chicky dropped in en route from down south to the peaks KEFimage

There should be a group photo on artjak's camera. We got a waiting bus driver to take it. I think artjak has a busy weekend so we might have to wait til Monday

Nut thanks for info'. Look forward to group photo image