Forum home Talkback

BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Chicky, will you have one of fidget's big Mollys and Panda can have the smaller one?

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Please Chicky image 

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I'm going on an early retirement do my best friend so happy for her image

OH off to camp in a Yurt with another three old hippies for 2 nights, bit like Last of Summer Wine 15yrs prior. Hope if they "pull" they find 4 nurses imageimage

Saturday it was kindly arranged that I could go to a music / pub/ festival in town with other old chaps OH's...just in case I was lonely image  Hoping for storm and a call off, doubt it.

I will however have 2 neighbours GH's & gardens to tend & G pigs to cuddle daily image 

But yipee just got my 3 new DVD's

Geoff H collection ( to replace tapes image ) , Around the world in 80 Gardens & National Trust finest gardens. So doubt I'll be lonely.

I'd swap the lot to be able to come with you and meet the people I haven't met image  Have a brill time image & like Panda image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,754

Absolutely- a bucket Molly sounds perfect!!

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,335

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3

imageimageimage

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Now we just need to decide how and when it gets to you Pandaimage

Where are we going next?

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

Kev, just read Geoff h collection, do you mean DVDs of old gW? I' d like some of those!

I've got 2 weeks off in July, and Dove and I were thinking East Rushton (?) but of that's too far I have trains, can travel image image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Rosemummy Google the Geoff Hamilton collection. 8 quid from Amazon 3 DVD's. Cottage gardens, Paradise gardens, Ornamental kitchen garden. image Someone posted about it and can't remember who to say thanks.