Forum home Talkback

BARNSDALE GARDEN TRIP.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Could I have a Buddleia globosa please fidget?

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,341

Ok one B. globosa for Nut.

I've also got molly the witch spare, and Phlomis russeliana, and Telekia speciosa.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3

and I forgot to add Daphne tangutica. 2 or 3 years from seed slightly wrinkly leaves looks as though aphids visited at some point.

Panda, I'll keep anything you want

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 72,031

Fidget - I'd love a Bud. globosa please image

Nut - please may I have a Phlomis? image

I've not got a lot to give away but if anyone would like some little Geranium Phaeum seedlings I could pot some up - just shout image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,770

Oooooohimage  I'd love a Molly the Witch and a pulsatilla if they have not been spoken for yetimage.  Unfortunately not much on offer from me - sent all my spares off to Somerset earlier in the week, and didn't think to hold any back.  Unless anyone would like a rudbeckia (indian summer or rustic dwarf) or a dahlia bishops children??

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.

Oooh Chicky image yes please, a Rud. rustic dwarf would fit the front border perfectly image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

The phlomis are fidget's Dove. Though there are plenty in the garden here if she runs out

Chicky you cab have pulsatilla and Molly. I'll bring it along but if fidget's Molly's are bigger you can change your mindimage

image  Dashing about like a blue-a***ed whatsit today - sorry Nut.

Fidget, please may I have a phlomis as well, but if you haven't got any left I'll steal one from Nut image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,341

Thats fine dove.

My mollys are in buckets, probably 4 year old,flowered this year.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Erm, if there is a spare Molly by the time you've all finished then I am happy to find it a home image If Nut's is smaller then I'd rather that one as it is more portable image