Forum home Plants

Unknown

TonymabsTonymabs Posts: 20
Hi there... I've just started getting into garden over the past 18 months and I've noticed 3 plants growing in my garden. I haven't planted them so I don't no whether they are weeds or actual plants... I think one is a plant, hosta I think? Other 2 I don't no, one is a small bushy one and the other growing next to it or actually in with the bush is a thin spindly thing. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks ant

• TonymabsTonymabs Posts: 20
    I'm not sure how to post pics ???
  • Dave MorganDave Morgan Posts: 3,123

To post pics, click on the green tree icon................................^....above.

Green tree? I can't see any green tree

? I'm in my mobile so I'm thinking it might not let me because if this?
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,094

Yes, have you access via a laptop?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Derbyshire but with a Nottinghamshire postcode. Posts: 16,458

Bottom one is a hosta and a potentilla.

top one , thin stuff may be a broom of some sort, coming through a honeysuckle?

Actually that thin spindly stuff looks like marestail weed. Have you a photo of that on its own?

hi thanks fidetbones for the reply, i will post a pic on its own now. the honeysuckle, will this flower and when? thanks again

Anyone any ideas? Much appreciated.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Derbyshire but with a Nottinghamshire postcode. Posts: 16,458

I think the thin stuff is marestail. its a nightmare to get rid off. Keep pulling it out.