Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Visit to Bressingham Gardens Tuesday 20th May

Some of us are planning to meet up at Bressingham Gardens   http://thebressinghamgardens.com/   next Tuesday 20th May.  

So far we've got me, Nut and Panda ........... anyone else interested?

Bressingham is 3 miles from Diss Station so if anyone needs picking up from there it could be arranged. image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

Mr Nut

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Mr Dove is a perhaps image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

Wish i could join you, amexcited there,s a garden show in botanical gardens i can actually get to in june! May be able to drag family to an open garden in dorset when we visit in laws or cornwall on hols!

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
    sorry not gonna make it to bressingham, but maybe arrange to meet you rose at not gardens.
  • artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

What time are you meeting up? May be able to make it if I'm back from working in London in time.image

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

I can get to Diss for 7 mins past the hour or 28 mins past image If we confirm the time for start (and finish) then I can book tickets, cheaper ahead of time image

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

If we met in the afternoon would you be more likely to make it artjak?

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 17,654

Too far for me would love to otherwise. Hope you all have a lovely time x

• AWBAWB Posts: 421

Would love to come but departing Harwich on  a wine and cheeses cruise same day.

• SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 954

Groan.... was feeling sorry enough for myself not being able to come because of work, and you, AWB, then say wine and cheese cruise..... Ennnnnnvvvvvyyyyyyyyimage