Cats

Any ideas how you stop cats messing on the grass!!!

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 6,241

There are endless threads on this subject..........lots of advice and tips............I wish you luckimage

• Thank you I need it!!!! 

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

There are indeed endless threads, and funnily enough, tackling the owners of the cats and asking them to provide litter trays in their homes and enclose their gardens/keep them indoors to ensure their cats don't ruin other people's lives is rarely suggested. 

• Thank you that's very funny !!!!

BBee...........actually, I think there was the odd person, me included, who suggested that very thing image  Have a pet, look after it, and don't let it impinge on other's lives. 

Unfortunately, not a very popular view these daysimage

Samantha...........you could be fighting a losing battle but still worth your while looking at the various "Cat" threads.............depends on how bad your cat problem is as to how you deal with it..............as I said......"Best of luck "

PS  If you come up with a winning solution.....do share it with the rest of usimage

• DaintinessDaintiness Posts: 949

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TSxnDyJ-yI

Don't have any vested interest in this brand but reviews state that others are inferior. I have had a contech for years and would recommend

• scrogginscroggin Posts: 2,139

Well said Philippa but it's best to duck for cover when suggesting that cat owners should take responsibility for the actions of their pets....

• Half filled 2 litre bottle of water laid on its sideimage

Scroggin.image.......I built myself a bunker when I first came  across the "Cat" threads a few  months ago as a new forum member. 

I still find it amazing that people are prepared to cover their gardens with all sorts of stuff.......pointy sticks, citrus peel, wire netting, cat scarers, water pistols, etc............... just to keep out someone else's pet !         

• Somebody told me to grow some Lupins, they like the colour and lick the green leaves and it makes them sick, I don't no how true it is but I will give anything a go !!!!!!