Forum home The potting shed

I need hugs too....

.....I support Liverpool  image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 39,475

Is that bad David?

I know nothing about football image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,626

Of football I know nothing, except if you cut one in half it might make two nice hanging baskets...

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Fairygirl wrote (see)

Is that bad David?

I know nothing about football image

Oh it's bad.....do Samaritans care?  image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

David I saw your thread title and you frightened me. I thought you were poorly. I know what Shankly said about life and footie etc..but crickey I'm glad it's only footie that's wrong with you. 

Hugs anyway. image

Try living with a Blade image

• Whoops.....never thought of that, KEF. image But severe depression has to count for something. image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,769

Hugs David.   I support Liverpool tooimage.  But its not over til the fat lady sings .......

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • chicky wrote (see)

Hugs David.   I support Liverpool tooimage.  But its not over til the fat lady sings .......

Feel sorry for you to then, chicky.......last night's performance was unforgiveable.

Don't know what Shanks would have made of it.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,946

Although I'm not a Liverpool supporter as such, I've always felt friendly towards them and taken a sort of an interest, so I understand your trauma David. ((hugs))

However, your trauma can be nothing compared with that inflicted on a lifelong follower of  Ipswich Town imageimageimage

I remember the heady days of Sir Alf and Sir Bobby ...................... how are the mighty fallen.....

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Thanks, Dove....yes, Ipswich has pedigree that is admired throughout the game. As does (IMHO) West Ham.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I say, what about Blades 1815 !!! or something like that LOL imageimage