I need hugs too....

.....I support Liverpool  image

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 19,727

Is that bad David?

I know nothing about football image

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICTPosts: 10,595

Of football I know nothing, except if you cut one in half it might make two nice hanging baskets...

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 6,170

And then you could hang them from the goal posts..............at least that would be useful...........and attractive tooimage

• Fairygirl wrote (see)

Is that bad David?

I know nothing about football image

Oh it's bad.....do Samaritans care?  image

• KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

David I saw your thread title and you frightened me. I thought you were poorly. I know what Shankly said about life and footie etc..but crickey I'm glad it's only footie that's wrong with you. 

Hugs anyway. image

Try living with a Blade image

• Whoops.....never thought of that, KEF. image But severe depression has to count for something. image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,193

Hugs David.   I support Liverpool tooimage.  But its not over til the fat lady sings .......

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • chicky wrote (see)

Hugs David.   I support Liverpool tooimage.  But its not over til the fat lady sings .......

Feel sorry for you to then, chicky.......last night's performance was unforgiveable.

Don't know what Shanks would have made of it.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,623

Although I'm not a Liverpool supporter as such, I've always felt friendly towards them and taken a sort of an interest, so I understand your trauma David. ((hugs))

However, your trauma can be nothing compared with that inflicted on a lifelong follower of  Ipswich Town imageimageimage

I remember the heady days of Sir Alf and Sir Bobby ...................... how are the mighty fallen.....

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • Thanks, Dove....yes, Ipswich has pedigree that is admired throughout the game. As does (IMHO) West Ham.