Forum home Talkback

advert

Alan4711Alan4711 LincolnshirePosts: 1,657
Morning is anyone else getting adverts of  You might enjoy reading or is it my pc only each time i open a new question ????

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,451

Good morning Alan image  Hope you're doing ok image

No I'm not getting that, but some time ago I downloaded an Ad-blocker - can't remember what it was called but it seems to work. image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Alan4711Alan4711 LincolnshirePosts: 1,657

Morning Dove , on your answer  a large add has been added ,listed ( you might enjoy reading ) with 6 pictures of books on it weired 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,451

How odd.  image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

I've not got an Ad-Blocker software but I'm not getting anything like that.
    Alan are you logged into Google on the computer. I'm sure there was a button somewhere in the Google settings that would turn on to target you with adverts. Maybe its that?

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 20,593

Use Adbock plus, never get an ad again.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Hi Lyn ,iv trying to clean Pc,i had to uninstall Google Chrome and loads more it seems to have worked ,can you explain the Adblock you recomend please

• jatnikapyarjatnikapyar Posts: 419

Hi Alan, it is called "Adblocker plus" and you can download it to IE and Firefox. No more ads...BLISS image Try it.

Many thanks allimage