Forum home Talkback

Just waiting.......

Tray14Tray14 Posts: 210

Don't you just love this time of the year? What are you waiting for?

• flowering roseflowering rose Posts: 1,632

I am waiting for more of my clematis s to come out in flower.

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

That looks almost like a dessert!  I'm waiting for a cheeky trip to the garden centre on Friday as I've booked the day off work. Oh, and a lottery win pretty please!

• Peanuts3Peanuts3 Posts: 759

I'm waiting to see what colour a rhododendron will be that is flowering for first time since we moved in and for my alliums to come up. Always dreamt of having alliums.  can't wait imageimage

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
    I'm waiting for my new garden arches to be covered in flowers.
  • I'm waiting for my sweet pea "Cupani" to cover the obelisk around which  I've planted them, for my free-with-GW poppies to germinate and hopefully flower and for the singly bud on my peony (first in five years!) to open! It is a fantastic spring

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 3,362

I'm waiting for my salvia border to flower so I can work out what kind they are!

Also hoping my buddlea hedge will grow and flower after a miserable last year to see if the mixed colours look as nice as they do in my head image 

• CharleyDCharleyD Posts: 440

I'm waiting for a massive plant order to arrive image

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

I am not so much waiting, as dreading the demise of the tulips.  They have been so gorgeous this year - I will really miss them when they go, but the oriental poppies, delphiniums and alliums are all gearing up to show off, so I should be able to get over the loss soon!!  That's the wonderful thing about gardens.  But I'm not wishing the days away.

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Victoria, will you show us pics of the Buddlea hedge when it all happens please?image

I'm waiting for mid-May when I take all these pots down to Somerset for the flooded gardens appeal and reclaim the terraceimage

• I'm waiting to go on a number of local open garden days. Love visiting ordinary people's gardens. The smaller garden of a keen gardener always inspires me more than the gardens of those who have shed loads of money and simply buy lots of plants which their gardener plant for them but its clear they know next to nothing about gardening.