Botrytis on my lilies
I think my lilies are suffering from botrytis. Having looked at some pictures, it appears pretty similar. I had thought it was rust due to the colour of the spots but apparently rust is one thing lilies aren't generally bothered by.
Can I save my lilies or should I just get rid? I do have lilies in another part of the garden that don't seem to be affected and I don't want it to spread. The affected lilies are in a large container - do I need to get rid of all the compost?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!