Forum home Talkback

plastic greenhouse

13»

• My garden isn't big enough for a real one, rose, much as I would love to have one image
  • flowering roseflowering rose Posts: 1,632

have you a handy man? my husband built me a small wooden green house which he made out of timber obtained from a skip and the glass all free ,and its small at the side of the -a lean too!image

• Yes I do! That's a brilliant idea! What things will I need then?
  • flowering roseflowering rose Posts: 1,632

Well you need to  go and search those skips for good timber ,batons, and of course class which will have to be fixed with nails and of course shelves made from batons or anything you can find .image

• Thank you image
  • Haha the Same happened to me, I couldn't make the pound signs either
  • Stacey DochertyStacey Docherty Posts: 1,759

Hi looney. Thanks for the pm about chillies sorry I hVent got back to you have been v v v busy...... I cant reply to your message as forum is up the spout again!!!! Re your chillies..... How big are their pots? Pot them on and get them out ASAP! Also invest in some chilli focus feed its ace for them. Will write you a longer reply but am shooting out the door abd have to boo the forkers lmao 

• loony gardnerloony gardner Posts: 107
    Thanks for your reply, Stacey

My chilies are in 8 inch pots now. They're around 6 inches tall. I bought chilli focus after reading your chilli thread, but didn't fed any to the plants. I will tomorrow. So I'll put them out, shall I? Although it's still 9C some nights.