Forum home Problem solving

Do I need a new connector?

Hi all,

 I have just bought a feed which I have to apply with the hose end feeder which is supplied. How to I attach it to my hose - hope this is not a silly question image

Thanking anyone who can help me please.



  • nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,295

    It's not a silly question. Have you tried to fit it and it doesn't?

    Can you post a photo of the bits that should go together

    In the sticks near Peterborough
  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Posts: 11,391

    If the feeder has a connector like this (a Hozelock male):


    Then you need one of these on the end of your hose, a Hozelock standard hose-end connector:


    Any garden centre (or even Asda) will have one.


    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Thank you to you all for helping me out, we've managed to do it now,

    I'm a very happy gardener!


    Regards and happy gardening to everyone


  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,536

    Bob, I think the male might have a problem attaching to the female from that angle. tee hee.


  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,536

    glad you're happy Barbara


Sign In or Register to comment.