Forum home Wildlife gardening

WILDLIFE PICTURES

• gardeningfanticgardeningfantic Posts: 1,019

i also love the fact i have just noticed.. the cat wathcing the bird and the bird watching the cat.. brill!

• Steff37Steff37 Posts: 28

That is my cat, I'm not sure who is stalking who!  I've seen Marmite try to take on a seagull - loon. image

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

Does the name reflect upon the cat you either love or hate?image

I love her... usually, although she can be... challenging image. My neighbour however... different story! image

• gardeningfanticgardeningfantic Posts: 1,019

great name steff37image it a great picture.. did you know she was there when you took it..

Yes I did, I tend to follow her around with a camera, because I know that sooner or later she will do something dopey.  I have a series of shots of her learning to climb a tree for instance image.

I'm trying to find pics of baby blue tits, but I think they are on hubby's camera.

Blummin cat! 4yo daughter just came in clutching a dunnock. "Look what I found in the cat's mouth" OMG!

Found one, but I thought I had better pics than this.  I was literally arm's length away from them at times!

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

Oh you reminded me, I found a file on my desktop earlier of some close ups I took last year with the intention of painting this fine fella one day...

He was resting on my tomato canes and I nearly got too close!

So ofc I dashed back for my camera

The legs in the back ground belong to hubby, who was there in a supervisory capacity. In the end I had to leave alone, as this chap or chapette's tail started to rise, which I seem to believe means I am annoyed with you.image I've never been stung by a dragonfly, but I reckon it would hurt a bit.

Absolutely beautiful!

• DaintinessDaintiness EssexPosts: 965

Beautiful shots of the dragonfly! But I don't believe they sting...