id the plants in my garden!
Here's a big one for you all!
Loads of plants/shrubs/trees to identify!
I'm new to gardening and I'm not all that good at matching illustrations/photos in books to the real thing!
2. This one has some amazing Tall stalky type flowers come August.
3. This one is covered in thorns and I believe had some sort of Orange berry during summer.
5. Amazing looking tree!
6. Have a couple of these, Some bigger than others biggest been is a small tree with berries.
8. I believe is a climber although this one has nothing to climb up bar a low fence!
9. Have loads of these large leafed low lying plants, They flowered over winter!
10. Large Grass.
11. My Favorite! Lovely looking flower!
12.Neighbours bush peeping through, Amazing bright flowers, Squirrels love it and there are Yellow fruits on them by august/September.
13. Low lying plant