Hello Loganberry Hut, have you put new compost down? The spores often come from new compost. Also, folk go crazy (in a positive way,) for mushroom compost because it has great elements in for growing. In the old days, you could get it for free but savvy mushroom growers cottoned on and you have to pay for it these days. Anyhow, I had lots last years and they did no harm at all. If I had a dull ten mins I pulled them out, but they caused no bother.
One of the benefits of mushroom and fungi is that they help to break down organic matter and make it accessible to the plants - very cool indeed