Plant ID, updates and confirmations.
I've just been out in the garden and took some photo's of things, a couple were plants that were not able to be identified before because they hadn't come into leaf properly. There's a couple of new things too.
1) Firstly I just want to confirm, is this cornus/dogwood, it has bright red bark and people identified it as such, just wondered if anyone new the type.
2) This was one that people couldn't get before, it is just starting to show up these little clusters.
3) I've got two of these trees, one large and one small, at first I thought it was going to be magnolia (hoping) but don't know. Two pictures for this one, sorry about the blurriness, I don't seem capable of using a camera when it comes to plants
4) This was another that couldn't be identified before, but now is starting to flower.
5) This has popped up in a pot.
And finally, my Syringa has started to flower so here's a picture of it.
Thank you all, hope everyone's having a good day!