xHose ~ any good?

Hello,

Have anyone used xHose with success? I've read so many good and bad reviews online and cannot make up my mind if I should fork out £60 to get one?

We are soon to buy rather expensive turf, which needs watering a lot , so this hose will be used most days for at least a month or so!

Just thought I would ask you guys!

Thanks,

Sharné

• flowering roseflowering rose Posts: 1,632

too be honest  my husband joined two hose pipes he found in  a skip together and they work fine for the 100ft plus ,nothing special but it works.image

• Sprig2Sprig2 Posts: 75

I would just go for a normal hose on a reel. That is what we have.

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,168

Is xhose that strange wrinkly kind of hose? If so, a friend has one and he likes it I think because it doesn't kink.

Personally, I have a hoselock one on a reel to which I have added some ordinary hose to increase the length. This does kink sometimes, but it is about 13 years old.image

• thanks very one...think best is to stick to the traditional way of things...

thanks again!

• Dave MorganDave Morgan Posts: 3,122

I have an x hose. I wouldn't be without it. It fits into a v small bucket and is very easy to store. As I struggle for space sometimes it's perfect and it never kinks.

• Thanks Dave ~ good to hear.

• SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 948

I've fancied getting one of those.  Let me know what you reckon if you do get one....

• l love mine.Got it last year.lt's so easy to use.lt's really light,no dragging heavy hoses about or winding up.Mine just sits in a big plant pot under the tap when l'm not using it.A normal spray gun fits on it so you don't have to buy their expensive oneMy only gripe is that they are cheaper this year.ldeal world have got them reduced at the moment l think.

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Thanks for the heads up Pinky image Have been debating getting one for some time and the ideal world bargain sounded too good to pass up . . . so I haven't image

• Well done panda.You won't regret it.image.l, too have been having a rotten time at work but will be back on Hello forkers next week.Hope things get better for you.image