Forum home Problem solving

Cloudy /Dusty Conifer

2»

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

You could say that image For me, there's so many other plants and trees that would look much better than those things haha

Although I must admit, I do like those flowers! 

•  we have got other trees , apple, a couple of rowans,  2 cherry, but good old conifers are a good barrier from bad weather and also keep the sheep out of the garden !

Ok, ok Verdun ...Ill admit that you're pretty good at persuasion image I really like the Blue Star one! Blues my favourite colour, although none of the others realllyyyy did anything for me, but maybe as I mature I'll grow to love them, but don't hold me to that! image

Aren't you funny! image Unfortunately, I don't think they'd fit in with my planting schemes, I've decided to scrap yellow just now image I'm sure somebody (who also doesnt know what a taraxicum is) will buy into your suggestion! 

• Apart from all the conifir chat ha ha....is this white pollen really nothing to worry about????? we noticed the same cloud of smoke coming off 2 of our conifirs yesterday, we thoughts our neighbours bbq had somehow blown over in the wind....the trees in question do have lovely purple heather like flowers on their tips.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,789

Why might you worry?