Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

First of all, it is great to be a member.  I love nature, getting out and about and photographing nature and sometimes even attempting to grow indoor plants.  I live in Somerset, on The Somerset Levels and it is really beautiful.  My lady was looking for something in our shed the other day and found this skeleton of a plant.  I photographed it and here it is.  We were thinking possibly a Clematis?? but to be honest not very sure.  Any ideas will stop me over using my brain image.

• Sprig2Sprig2 Posts: 74

I have no idea, sorry, but that is a lovely picture you have taken.

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951

I think it's a physallis.

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

sounds like a good answer from mrs garden.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,087

That is a lovely photoimage

• Thanks everyone for the comments on the photo.  

Mrs Garden and Ryan, thanks so much for the answer and confirmation, I checked and you are spot on.  I can now sleep tonight lol.

Thanks again everyone.

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
    Phil, have a look on camera corner thread, you may wish go share more of your photos.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,631

I'd say physalis franchetii.

Devon.
  • What more can i add, You have had some good answers, enjoy your garden and let us enjoy it also, with the photos.
  • Thanks so much and my camera is a Canon 6D, as I am an ex pro photographer that just loves selling a few photos now.  Its a lovely camera and a bit lighter than the ones I used to use when I had to earn money lol.  I will have a look on camera corner and thanks once again.