Forum home Talkback

Daft thoughts

Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

Having nearly got my new/second hand greenhouse up, I was pleased to hear on the radio that the clocks were going forward this weekend.  'Oh my plants will enjoy that extra hour of daylight' I thought to myself.  image

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

You're not alone Bee image But will the plants suffer from having an hour less sleep???

I often wonder if dogs abroad speak a foreign language or if they would still understand an english dog.....now that is silly image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,444

I did overhear a conversation at the hairdressers once - "I don't understand about days getting shorter - there's still 24 hours in a day isn't there?" image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

*giggles*

I've found myself questing my taste in music because "what if the tomatoes don't like it?"

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Clarington; I'm sure most tomatoes would like Italian operaimage Have such a heavy cold at the moment that my thoughts are 100% daft.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 16,783

Dare I ask what you did with the hairdryer Edd???? imageimage

Ooh err, that wasn't there just now 

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

That sounds interesting Edd -  I will try that next time I feel the dreaded lurgy coming on - I was very disappointed with 'First Defence' - hasn't worked at all for me and it very unpleasant to administer.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

I've also got a bit of a cold. But that doesn't excuse my deciding not to plant some more cherry bombs in the propagator last night because it was gone 19:00 and dark outside - something in my brain decided the seedlings would not like the dark. Daft moo I was stood in the kitchen under a strip light about to put them in soil!

• Kevin daleKevin dale Posts: 135

Bruce Springsteen walk like a man a boss classic ! Nothing to do with planting I know but....  Also all of my heart ABC classic yes I'm an 80's teenager