Gardeners' World Magazine April 2014 Issue

pootlerpootler Posts: 95

I subscribe to the Gardeners' World magazine on my Ipad as I am overseas.  I thought the latest issue of the mag should already be out.  I'm not seeing it on my Ipad yet, does anyone know when the latest edition is due?

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

I got it through the post yesterday, trust me, it's worth the wait! image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Got mine thro post last Sat.

• pootlerpootler Posts: 95

Hmm, with another mag I subscribe to the Ipad version became available at the same time as the print copy.  Still haven't received it so I will give them a call tomorrow if it still hasn't arrived.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,856

Got mine in the post on sat too.

• Steve 309Steve 309 Posts: 2,753

Me too.  Usual load of good ieas & great pics!  When it will arrive overseas prob depends on how far??

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I got mine on Saturday too, surely in iPad it should be instant, isn't that the point? Hoe you get it sorted soon, it's a really good issue image

• As the rest of you I received mine on Saturday too.

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Just a thought, have you only just started subscribing?   I just wondered as they messed my direct debit up (sent the wrong number to the bank!!!), so I didn't get last month's issue, even though I had the month before and only found out when I phoned up.  Needless to say I wasn't amused image

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,856

Mine got set up twice, so received two copies the other  month,waiting for refund.

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,269

Dont forget, if you shop at Tesco you can get a full years subs for 14.00 of vouchers.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.