can someone tell me what flowers are called?

filmbuffyfilmbuffy Posts: 77
Morning I planted these seeds last year and forgot to label them. They have just come up and are gorgeous. Would like to know what they are so I can plant some more.

• filmbuffyfilmbuffy Posts: 77
    Erm how do I post a picture?
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,657

Hi image 

To post a picture stored on your pc click on the little green tree icon in the toolbar above where you type your post, and follow the instructions 

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,094

Posting the photo can take a bit of time. When I was new I thought it didn't work because I didn't wait long enough.

Busy-Lizzie wrote (see)

Posting the photo can take a bit of time. When I was new I thought it didn't work because I didn't wait long enough.

And you're a gardener!!! Patience should be your second name image

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,094

Ha Ha, image, but computers aren't my strong point!

Oh ok. Im using my phone maybe thats why I dont have photos option. Will have to awitch to pc.

these are the flower. very pretty tropical looking. they seem to like dry soil as i hadnt watered for a while yet they were thriving

Mesembryanthemum or Livingstone Daisy image

• scrogginscroggin Posts: 2,074

Hi filbuffy,

They look like mesembryanthemums, they like a sunny position as the flowers only open in full sun. Very drought tolerant.

yes livingstone daisy sounds familiar now thank youimage

that makes sense as they are out the front which gets  full morning sun. ( and forgetfulness in watering) so they in the right place....