Forum home The potting shed

2»

• Hello Snarfy,

Im happy to see you planning on getting out in the garden we all love it! Id like to offer you some advice, for example a good website for information and planning is Shoot gardening: http://www.shootgardening.co.uk/ they have a garden planning tool too!

To then buy the plants you plan on buying ive found and use a website called Letsgoplanting who offer extremely high quality plants for very affordable costs, plus they give 2 free mystery plants away with every order, their website is www.letsgoplanting.co.uk

Should check these out image And hopefully you have your garden looking great in no time

Regards

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Plantaholic would you by any chance be doing a bit of advertising?

3 posts by you with recommendations to visit a certain website that sell plants image

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

3 posts on 3 new member threads, my name says newbie, but I notice you haven't make any recommendations on my threads asking for help - of which there are a few. Not that I want it! I have established forum members helping me, but just an observation image

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Snarfy, If you're still around let me explain. This forum gets lots of SPAM advertisers (normally for kitchens) coming on this site pretending to be genuine members and giving you links to their websites (or websites they're paid to advertise). This is NOT allowed under the forums you have to agree to when joining up and certainly not fair on those companies who pay to advertise (and thus pay towards keeping this forum going).

This is why you will see what looks like members taking quite the strong reaction to a persons post. We're fed up of them!

We await your photographs with interest and hope to help you very soon.

Forgot to say welcome Snarfy and please don't take any of these comments personally imageimage

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Snarfy's behaviour has been fine.

Plantaholic posted the ads.

I'm just waiting for snarfy's photos. image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hi Snarfyimage Should have said hello to you.

Are you still there wanting help Snarfy, you seemed to have disappeared, hope we didn't scare you off because the help from the people that have posted in here (most of them) is brilliant image