Hi all I've just joined the forum! I'm a complete gardening novice and having just moved I'm now in a position to tackle the garden. Problem is I don't really know what is a plant and what is a weed!!! I've got some photos to put up in the hope that someone can tell me what I need to get rid of and what to keep, but I can't work Out how to add the photos!! Would appreciate any help! Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully learning lots from you all!!

• Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,478

Hello Snarfy - welcome to the forum.

To add the photos:-

Just click on the little green tree icon on the top bar under your name and then follow the instructions.  

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,277

Hi Snarfy, pleased to meet you.image

There's 

lots of friendly people on here to help and give advice. Hope you find it very helpful.

To put pics on here, click on the 'tree' and then follow instructions to upload your pics, hope that help

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,277

Ooops that went funny, 

• SnarfySnarfy Posts: 18
    Thank you all! Can't see a little tree but I'm guessing that's because I'm on my phone?!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,806

Yes - that'll be it.  Can you get at a laptop or something? 

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener LeicsPosts: 6,504

If you don't have access to a PC or laptop, you can upload them from your phone to a photo site like picassa, then paste the picassa links here.  Folk will have to click the links to see them though so the PC route is best, then the photo's will appear in the thread.

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
    Ok thank you!! I've got a lap top. Will get on that!

Thanks again!
  • Hi, Snarfy....you're deffo in the right place, welcome to the forum. image

• Kelly GKelly G Posts: 9

Welcome!

Ditto, I myself am in the same boat - just moved and new to gardening! Quite fortunate as it is fairly small space and low maintenance but really want to make the most of it and put my stamp on it! I can't wait image

Hi everyone!!